In order to see business opportunities through the lens of customer experience, it’s critical for business leaders to see customer experience through a cross-channel, end-to-end perspective. By looking at customer experience holistically through the so-called Customer Experience Ecosystem (CXE) analysis, we can quickly identify gaps and find solutions to improve customer experience.
Benefits of CXE analysis:
- Making the experience sticky
- Improving conversion/reducing drop-off
- Increasing repeat visits
- Enhancing long-term customer loyalty
Process of CXE analysis:
- Step 1: Map end-to-end customer journey across all touchpoints
- Step 2: Identify gaps in customer journey
- Step 3: Develop solutions to fill the gaps
Read on: Developing Customer Experience Ecosystem – Driving Business Results by Integrating Multiple Touch Points, published at Human Computer Interaction International 2013 conference proceedings.
By Frank Guo